85x The-prototype 85x The-prototype

great first song

nice drums. not too bad for a first song. I like the melody synth. To me, this seems more like a trance song. but that's just my opinion. If you're gonna put stuff in the techno section, try to make it less repetitive. Over all, though it works as a techno song and is very good for a first song. Although i think it could have used a little more diversity throughout the whole thing.
NightHawk22
P.S. maybe you can review some of my songs sometime?

The-prototype responds:

yeah sure i would love to Review some of your stuff and yeah i ment to put it under trance. but yeah thanks for the Review and i hope my next song will top this one off.

R.E.M. III R.E.M. III

great audio!

you're getting back to the good stuff - loved the guitars!
by the way, where did you get your guitar samples? please tell me, i'd love to know. pm me or respond to this review.
you're still sick as ever!
keep it up!

{-Kick off-} {-Kick off-}

great!

nice job! You have a good command over the sounds and melodies! I like how you change up the beat every once in a while. It is a very good loop, Hope someone uses it in a flash submission!
best of luck,

Lucovic - Teracore Lucovic - Teracore

thanks for the review

Thanks for your review on my latest song - Hyperdestructive.
now on to your song!
Not bad intro, oh man, I loved that sound before the pounding beats, I was hoping it would bust into a nice melody or something, but you got some good drums going on. But the drums, which seem to be a big part of the piece, seem to be repeated through out the whole piece. But I guess that's acceptable because it's trance. Anyways, nice first song. Which, by the way, is it your first song or just your first posted song?
anyways, thanks again for the review,
NightHawk22
P.S. 5/5 and 10/10 for a good start on Newgrounds!

Lucovic responds:

yes this is my 1st song, and my 1st posted.

-[ Energy PREVIEW ]- -[ Energy PREVIEW ]-

wonderful!

well the time you spent paid off! you have some pretty good stuff out, I like your style, man. Hey, how 'bout you check out some of my music some time, maybe drop be a review or two? thanks,
5/5

~[ High Octane Battle ]~ ~[ High Octane Battle ]~

great work!

this is some great stuff. Bass isn't overpowering, I like that sound at the beginning! Not very long, but I guess that's how drum and bass is, right? This gets a 5/5 from me! I'll check out some of your other stuff some other time.

DSMagnum responds:

Well, DnB stuff can be very long, depending on who the artist is. This was short because it was meant to be a loop. I have some other DnB tracks that are longer than this, but nothing finished yet.

Jetstream! Jetstream!

great audio!

This was a really great audio! Don't get me wrong about this, because I liked it, and It must have taken some effort, but this piece was kind of repetitive. I really liked your past style with the cool rambling solos and melodies. This seemed very similar to Cloud control, with a lot of arpeggios. When I say great audio, I mean that this is better than pretty much anyone on Newgrounds can make, but I don't like where your going with your music. More repetitive trance-like,
anyways, peace out and keep making music, I'm still listining!
5/5

Karco -- Troposphere -- Karco -- Troposphere --

awesome job!

hey, this has a nice feel, I like when the drums come in. Those bells in the background are awesome, they add the whole feeling to the piece. You are very creative, I would not have had the patience to make a song as intricate and building as this! Very relaxing. Once, again, a wonderful song! You should be on the top 50 list, i don't know what's wrong with everybody, but you got my 5/5! keep the great music rollin'!
p.s. vanguard rocks!

Karco responds:

Hah, I agree, Vanguard is awesome. :D Though that bell synth was made with a nice VST called Cygnus... PM me for more. :)

It's been a while since I've gotten a review for this song so you reviewing it was a nice surprise. Glad you like it so much - problem is, now, I'm out of inspiration to continue the series. >_< And whenever I do get some, it's at the wrong time. XD But still, I'm trying... thanks for the review, 5, and 10, Nighthawk, glad you like it so much. :)

Boss at Cathedral Boss at Cathedral

sweet!

great job man! I never would have thought of the idea! You got a 5/5 from me!
peace,

Cloud Control Cloud Control

Great

Glad you're still making music! I thought you'd stopped. This is great! I'm jealous - 3 days and you already have 240 downloads! Anyways, great tune, keep up the great music!