.the mystery of space. .the mystery of space.

Hey, not bad

This was not bad at all. I liked the string synths and I like how you bent the notes sometimes. This would have gone better in the Drum 'N Bass section. I would have made the drums a little louder and less repetitive. A fatter, heavier bass. That would make it a fantastic DNB song. As a techno song, I don't think it goes as well. Nice work, johnfn!

[O.S] Refia [Demo] [O.S] Refia [Demo]

I really like it

I really like it. The only thing I would change is the crash cymbal. It sounds too harsh/fake. It does not fit with the mood of the song.
Awesome song - keep up the good work

"Everlasting" "Everlasting"

not bad

Not bad, but I wish it was just a tad faster. You had some good beats and synths, though, so good work on that.

Odysee Odysee

Not too shabby

I wish there was a little bit of a deeper, heavier and more substantial bass to lead the chord progression, and I think the drums are ok, but I would like to have heard some kick drum in there. You did a good job with the lead synths, but it was hard to tell where the downbeats were b/c there was no kick. but not bad for a second song. Keep up the good work.

DJ-CawkNBawlz responds:

Thanks for the reveiw.

I'll probably remake the song sometime soon. The reason there isn't any kick drums is cause I didn't really know how to change the settings on anything, and I don't like any of the default kicks. I've been looking at tuts and messing around with it alot though, so my next subbmission should be alot better.

Surprise Ending Surprise Ending

pretty good

wow, that was pretty good. I think that would be a great foundation for adding drums and some solo guitars. Did you play that yourself on a guitar? I think the only thing that would make it better would be to make it a full-fledged song with drums and guitars etc.

yokomeso responds:

Ya, all of it was on my guitar,a full session with no stopping or editing (that's why it is hard to duplicate)

I thought the same about drums and solo, but to tell you the truth, i was really lazy and just exported the file on a high quality MP3 and uploaded it straight here.

If I were to come back to it (which I might) I would deffinatly get a beat to it with a second guitar in there somewhere.

Thx for ur review!

Intentional Damage Intentional Damage

Good work

Good work on this one. It's not really my style, but I can definitely see a lot of improvement between SoulChaos and this one. Keep working and improving your skills like you have, and you might go places ;)

-={DJ-PHX}=- Fantasy Island -={DJ-PHX}=- Fantasy Island

I 5ed it to offset the zero bombing jerk

I like the idea of the song. It's really relaxing, and I like the melodies, they flow really well. I especially like when the counter melody comes in. It even kindof sounds like the melody and chord progression of ParagonX9's Defcon Zero. Just a little though. So good job on all that stuff. I personally would have used different synths, maybe different or louder pounding drums. To make it more trance-like.
Over all good job.

unrealdark responds:

ParagonX9!? Wow, not my meaning of all to let it sound like that. :)
And yeah kick those 0 bombers in the nuts! :D
Also thx for he review and the 8! :-)

Dimrain47 Replica Dimrain47 Replica

Not bad

It's not bad, and I see what you mean by 'Dimrain Replica' I think it could be a little faster, that would help with the techno rave feel and just keep messing around and learning new stuff

Anticipationn Anticipationn

great

I really like this one!
hey, check out my new classical - Frozen Teardrops.
It's my first classical so tell me how I'm doing.
See ya in school,

First Trance First Trance

good first song

ok, here it goes
not bad start
i like the bass and the soft synths you use at the beginning.
I like how you have the right balance of synths. It kind of changes tone throughout the song. I like that. I think that part of the way through you might have done well to change us the drum beat slightly. I know that it's trance and therefore supposed to be repetitive, but i guess I'm used to techno more and that would hold my interest better.
over all, great piece! maybe you can check out some of my music some time.